Hi there there! Your Kikay Mum is at it once more for an additional lipstick assessment. This time, I’m going to assessment Maybelline’s Tremendous Keep Matte Ink. I’ve heard lots of people raving about this for someday now and I can’t assist however be curious.
I made a decision to purchase the shade Seeker as a result of I noticed a assessment video by Johnreyslife that it’s flattering to individuals who have darkish lips. Listening to that, I went forward and purchased one to check it out.
Lengthy-lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick. Ink your lips in as much as 16-hour saturated liquid matte. SuperStay Matte Ink™ includes a distinctive arrow applicator for exact utility.
In Johnreyslife assessment, he stated that it’s going to look crimson you probably have honest complexion and true sufficient, it regarded crimson on my lips. I’ve by no means, as in NEVER, owned a crimson lipstick in my life as a result of I don’t have the boldness to put on such a daring lip however I feel with Seeker, I’ll begin to put on it. Child steps.
- Pigmented. I really like that you just get an excellent quantity of coloration with only one swipe.
- Stays for hour with out reapplication.
- Smudge and transfer-proof
- It smells like chocolate.
- There’s a little bit of a sticky really feel. I don’t know if it’s simply me however there’s a stickiness on my lips regardless that I’ve it on for some time.
Maybelline Tremendous Keep Matte Ink retails at P299 and is on the market in SM Magnificence and Watsons nationwide.