• greatest velvet stain: bbia final velvet. foolproof system i might advocate to any newbie. a non-drying, delicate velvet texture that blends nicely, sheered for a blurred lip or full protection. has essentially the most even staining ive ever encountered, that is normally true to authentic color and long-lasting too. candy sweet scent. minima switch, none if nicely labored in.
• greatest gloss stain: rom&nd juicy lasting. will be constructed from a sheer mlbb to a moodier deeper flush, with a subtly juicy, dimensional gloss impact. stains reasonably nicely, extra even than most however much less so than bbia. stroooong sweet scent that i personally am not a fan of. transfers barely until it dries down a couple of hours later. eta: needed to agree with one other commenter on one thing!! i as soon as utilized this to barely overexfoliated lips (oops) and my god it stung. by no means skilled this with anything earlier than.
• greatest water/gel stain: polarizing, however the etude home expensive darling water gel tint. troublesome to use as a result of pigmentation is SO sturdy for some shades and it could actually stain inconsistently on dry lips for those who’re unfortunate, however as soon as it is in, it lasts a lifetime. easy gradient. seems to be ethereal underneath a transparent gloss. excellent for going underneath common lipstick for consuming insurance coverage. will be softened with a drier balm beneath, like canmake stay-on rouge. additionally it is tremendous inexpensive and has a large shade vary. has a candy grape sweet scent and lightweight bittersweet style. would have been the innisfree vivid creamy tint, however sadly the road has been discontinued :c zero switch.
• greatest matte bullet: rom&nd zero gram matte. extremely light-weight and non-drying! applies like a dream. has a extremely small bullet, good for precision. virtually powdery matte however nonetheless goes on easily and feels good/undetectable on the lips. bbia final velvet and peripera ethereal velvet stick come subsequent. common switch and lasting energy for a matte bullet.
• greatest liquid lipstick: pony impact stayfit matte. granted the one different AB LL ive tried is the etude home matte stylish lip lacquer (that was a nightmare) and its major appeal is gorgeous colors, however system is surprisingly moisturizing for a matte liquid lipstick. consuming oily meals will decimate it, however in any other case it units fantastically and doesn’t switch in any respect. it additionally sheers simply into a stupendous blurred or gradient lip. system is inconsistent although; shade #incredible is attractive however the system is a patchy dry mess.
• greatest gloss: pony impact enamellic. im not normally an opaque gloss fan, however pony makes some actually good ones. the system is so magnetic and adheres so thinly and easily; the end is extremely shiny and non-patchy, and it is fairly moisturizing. additionally truly seems to be superb as a gradient. leaves a slight stain.
• greatest color vary: rom&nd (sturdy color concept for heat vs cool and muted tones), bbia (large color vary with ‘western’ colors), 3CE (sturdy ‘western’ color presence, extra wearable tones)
• greatest for mixing: innisfree vivid cotton ink. extremely pigmented however will be blotted and sheered simply; easy and creamy, so its straightforward to mix and blend. no actual stain although; and desires lip prep beforehand.
• greatest mlbbs:
rom&nd juicy lasting tint in figfig (cool rose pink with pink, purple tone, builds as much as a stunning and intense, moody color)
rom&nd zero gram matte lipstick in all that jazz (medium muted pink with orange, brown, pink, beige tone – a heat dried rose) & dusty pink (cool medium dusty pink)
bbia final velvet lipstick in 08 energetic (medium rose pink with pink tone, brightening and delicate)
bbia final velvet lip tint in 24 fashionable word (heat medium orange with brown, pink tone, layers nicely underneath all that jazz for food-proof lips)
innisfree vivid cotton ink in 14 brick brown maple (blots out to a stupendous sheer, pure brick pink tint)
peripera matte blur tint in 08 hush beige pink (lovely medium dry rose pink with beige tone)
pony impact stayfit matte lip in beautiful (medium mauve ugh i like)
memebox tictoc lipstain in pink bomber (muted dusty pink, has white base when opaque so olives beware)
discontinued color and the system leaves one thing to be desired, however peripera ethereal ink velvet in 15 vivid plum (essentially the most attractive medium rose pink with plum tone /cries aggressively/)
• greatest monochromatic look: (*some lip merchandise will not be eye or cheek secure so please use to your personal discretion)
etude home expensive darling tint in orangeade (true orange, so sheer you possibly can’t mess it up; dot, mix with fingers, increase carried out)
innisfree vivid cotton ink in 06 pale beige tulip (light-medium peachy nude, personally a bit too washed out/gentle/white-based for my lips until it is a base for a gradient, but it surely makes for a stunning wholesome trying peachy flush on the eyes/face; blends fantastically). 07 pink tulip bouquet is a light-medium child pink with white base for those who desire a evenly cool pink.
bbia final velvet lipstick in energetic
rom&nd zero gram matte lipstick in dusty pink
peripera matte blur tint in hush beige pink
peripera ethereal ink velvet (previous) in vivid plum
memebox tictoc lipstain in pink bomber
• different favourites
pony impact matte liquid lipstick in unbelievable (true wealthy pink), on level (vivid fairy sweet pink), incredible (darkish burgundy that virtually makes up for the crappy system)
etude home expensive darling water gel tint in or204 cherry pink (orange with pink tone), pk002 plum pink (cool sweet pink), bk801 vampire pink (blackened purple pink)
etude home vibrant vivid tint in or202 fizzy tangerine (sweet orange) and pk002 maraschino pink (sweet pink)
innisfree vivid creamy tint in 09 dried berry (darkish cool pink with berry tone) and 11 winter moonlight wine (medium-dark cool true pink)
rom&nd juicy lasting tint in 13 eat dotori (moody medium darkish pink with brown and orange tone)
candylab lipstalker in 06 hotmess (cool medium-deep pink with burgundy tone, excellent each blotted/blurred/gradiated and opaque)
im a enjoyable of vivid, intense, moody colors hehe