Medically reviewed by Medicine.com. Final up to date on Nov 30, 2018.
Dosage type: ointment
Components: Dimethicone 1.1g in 100g, Camphor (artificial) 0.5g in 100g, Menthol, unspecified type 0.625g in 100g, Phenol 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Blistex Inc.
NDC Code: 10157-9951
At all times seek the advice of your healthcare supplier to make sure the data displayed on this web page applies to your private circumstances.
Medicated Lip ointment
|Camphor 0.5% (w/w)||Exterior analgesic|
|Dimethicone 1.1% (w/w)||Lip protectant|
|Menthol 0.6% (w/w)||Exterior analgesic|
|Phenol 0.5% (w/w)||Exterior analgesic|
Makes use of
- for the short-term reduction of ache and itching related to minor lip irritation or chilly sores
- quickly protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
For exterior use solely
Don’t use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- severe burns
When utilizing this product
- don’t get into eyes
- don’t apply over massive areas of the physique or bandage
Cease use and ask a health care provider if
- situation worsens
- signs final greater than 7 days or clear up and happen once more inside a number of days
Hold out of attain of youngsters.
If swallowed, get medical assist or contact a Poison Management Heart immediately.
- adults and kids 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected space no more than Three to Four occasions each day
- kids underneath 2 years of age: Seek the advice of a health care provider
allantoin, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, flavors, glycerin, hydrated silica, lanolin, lauric acid, mineral oil, myristic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, paraffin, petrolatum, polyglyceryl-Three diisostearate, potassium hydroxide, purified water, SD alcohol 36, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, stearyl alcohol
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL – 6 g Tube Carton
Helps Heal Extreme Dryness And Relieve Chilly Sores
dimethicone, camphor (artificial), menthol, and phenol ointment
|Labeler – Blistex Inc. |