Medically reviewed by Medicine.com. Final up to date on Oct 19, 2020.
Dosage kind: salve
Components: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 1.77g in 100g, PETROLATUM 45.3g in 100g
Labeler: Carma Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 10210-0022
At all times seek the advice of your healthcare supplier to make sure the knowledge displayed on this web page applies to your private circumstances.
Carmex Traditional Lip Balm Medicated
White Petrolatum 45.30%
Makes use of
- helps present reduction of signs of chilly sores and dry lips
For exterior use solely
When utilizing this product:
maintain out of eyes. Rinse with water to take away.
Cease use and ask a health care provider if:
- situation worsens • signs final greater than 7 days or clear up and happen once more inside a couple of days
Don’t use on:
• deep puncture wounds • severe burns • animal bites
Hold out of attain of youngsters.
If swallowed, get medical assist or contact a Poison Management Heart immediately.
- apply to lips no more than Three to Four instances day by day
- youngsters underneath 2 years of age: ask a health care provider
- this can be a private care merchandise, and must be utilized by one particular person solely
- defend this product from extreme warmth and direct solar
lanolin, cetyl esters, theobroma cacao seed butter, paraffin, beeswax, menthol, salicylic acid, phenol, vanillin, taste
|CARMEX CLASSIC LIP BALM MEDICATED |
camphor (artificial), petrolatum salve
|Labeler – Carma Laboratories, Inc. |
Carma Laboratories, Inc.