come again (third-person singular easy current comes again, current participle coming again, easy previous got here again, previous participle come again)
- (intransitive) To return to a spot.
- (intransitive) To return to 1’s possession, particularly of reminiscences.
- Instantly all of it got here again to him, the tea, the petite madeleines, his mom.
- (intransitive) To return to a former state, often a fascinating one; to grow to be modern as soon as extra.
- Many individuals counted him out, however he got here again higher than ever.
- Paisley is coming again this yr.
- (intransitive) To retort.
- He got here again with considered one of his snide remarks.
(intransitive) To return to a spot