Livin’ The Spotlight
Illuminator Face Eyes and Physique
Everyone knows and love Jennifer Lopez, and we share the joy of her releasing seventy new merchandise in collaboration with Inglot. I ordered essentially the most identified product from her line, Livin’ The Spotlight, a face, eyes and physique illuminator. The JLo Glow is a well-known time period, however is that this product appropriate for day-to-day put on? Can we really use it every day, or do we want an important day for it?
On this weblog submit, I’ll assessment this spotlight on my pale pores and skin, in pure mild, to see whether it is wearable for informal events. Then I share with you the way it sorted six hours of damage time in pure mild, each on my face and eyes. Lastly, I’ll add setting spray to it and make it extra seen and daring to check its seems to be in synthetic lighting, for nighttime put on. The shade I used was J201 Radiant.
On-line Order: Ordered to the UK from the official web site on 2nd of Could, after working hours. Delivered on 8th of Could within the afternoon.
As a result of most of us don’t bodily see the merchandise, I ready an outline of the packaging:
- Is available in a black field that has a velvety feeling
- The jar is 6,4cm in diameter (2.51 inches)
- The packaging is manufactured from plastic, feels mild, nonetheless, it’s fairly sturdy
- The product is a powder, and on high of the holes releasing product there’s a black powder puff, very tender to the contact
For my natural-light put on check, aka the day-to-day put on, I solely used a hydrating cream beneath my basis, mattifying powder and NO setting spray. The explanation I did it is because not everybody makes use of primers and setting sprays, due to this fact, I needed to see how good it seems to be and the way it wears with out them. I used each the powder puff that comes with the highlighter for the cheekbone utility, and a spherical brush. For the eyes I used a flat small brush.
- You do not want plenty of pigment, because it will get seen on the pores and skin very simply
- Tiniest quantity will do the job
- Each the puff and the comb apply it superbly, nonetheless, the puff helps in not getting the micro glitter all over the place on the face, whereas the comb spreads it extra
- It seemed wearable and exquisite in pure mild
- It doesn’t over emphasise texture (and I’ve very textured pores and skin as I cope with zits and enlarged pores)
- Provides essentially the most flattering sheen on the pores and skin, too delicate to be picked up by the digicam, however it confirmed fantastically at motion within the mild
- Sits superbly on the eyes, doesn’t go away a lot color behind, however leaves the identical delicate sheen of light-reflective particles
- Lovely on the chest as effectively, however positively not as seen as on the face the place make-up acts as a base beneath it
- Appears actually good on my pale pores and skin, due to this fact you do not want a tan with it (as I initially believed)
6 hours later
- Spotlight on the cheekbones continues to be seen and really flattering
- The spotlight on the cupid’s bow above the lips, in addition to the spotlight on the eyelids continues to be seen and didn’t crease (which is spectacular, contemplating I’ve hooded eyes)
- On the chest the spotlight unfold as I wore a jacket on high. What was left was a refined sheen unfold round
After the seventh hour of damage, I used setting spray on my highlighter brush and reapplied the highlighter on the cheekbones, then used the identical setting spray on my flat eyeshadow brush and made the eyes extra intense as effectively. When used with the setting spray on the physique, it reveals extra seen as effectively.
- It seems to be wonderful on my pale pores and skin, and provides a wholesome, glowing look in the course of the day as effectively, with out wanting like a disco ball
- Provides essentially the most flattering light-reflective sheen
- Cherished it each in pure mild and in synthetic mild, each with out and with setting spray
- Lasted all day lengthy, in the long run I wore it for ten hours and it seemed simply as stunning till I eliminated my make-up
- Has 18 months validity after opening, which is fairly good
- The jar container is gorgeous, and has the benefit of getting its personal packaging, not like among the different merchandise which want a separate container to be put in
- Nevertheless, you solely want the tiniest quantity of product, and due to this fact I didn’t put the puff again into the jar as it could get full of extra product
- The puff works higher than the comb on the face in my view because it helps to maintain the product in place as an alternative of spreading it round (the comb strikes the product round extra)
- Love that you may put on it on the face, eyes and physique, and I think about in the summertime would look attractive to use it on shoulders as effectively
- There’s a worrying warning on the jar: ‘Warning: Rinse instantly if product comes into contact with eyes’, Nevertheless, I wore it for hours on my delicate eyes, and I’m a contact lens wearer as effectively and no irritation occurred in anyway
- The worth is cheap for the quantity of product you get, particularly since you need to use the illuminator on the physique and eyes as effectively
- I like, love, like it! If there’s one product you wish to buy from Jennifer Lopez’s assortment, that is it!
*** Replace – 7 Months Later
I’ve been utilizing this highlighter virtually everytime I wore make-up! It makes me look wholesome and effectively rested. I very gently apply it to my cheekbones, I all the time use it within the inside corners of the eyes. I generally use a tiny bit on my cupid’s bow or beneath my eyebrows. It really works superbly as an eye fixed shadow as effectively. The very best factor about this product is that it lasts all day lengthy.