I simply need your additional time and your mwah-mwah-mwah-mwah-mwah, KISS!
New Powder Kiss Lipsticks from MAC! These mattes really feel similar to the luscious Chanel Rouge Attract Velvets — light-weight, so extra like a lip balm than a lipstick — however even creamier. So there’s little-to-no probability of cat butt lips. (I can hear you sighing from aid.) And, dare I say it, they’re kinda moisturizing? Just a bit.
- Should apply on dry lips (NON NEGOTIABLE!); in any other case, patchy
- Style and odor like vanilla, so basic MAC
- Will transfer outdoors your pure lip line for those who rub your lips collectively so much
- Particular matte packaging (did you catch that?)
- Pigment ranges — between medium and simply shy of full, relying on shade
- Much less pigmented than MAC Matte lipsticks
- Fade after a meal or a cup of espresso
- Put on time is about an hour — two, tops
- Be careful for vertical lip traces with the paler beige colours and pinks (they may spotlight them for those who apply an excessive amount of).
- Stand-outs: Mull It Over (a unclean peach) for on a regular basis put on, and Fall in Love (a brilliant creamy fuchsia) for particular events
I’m nonetheless monitoring down costs, however it’s secure to imagine they’ll be priced just like common MAC lipsticks, so about $18.50.Every lippie is $19, and so they’re all everlasting
Closing take? These are a’ight… They really feel actually clean and light-weight, and the hazy matte end is trés “I’m rock ‘n’ roll and too cool to care,” however the system scoots round so much and doesn’t final lengthy on my lips. For those who’re going for this sort of mushy matte look, the Chanel Velvets look very comparable, and whereas they’re dearer at $37, I believe they’re user-friendlier as a result of they don’t transfer round as a lot. Plus, they last more.
For those who’re curious, you possibly can smooch the 16 MAC Powder Kiss Lipsticks beginning October 11th, which is once they arrive at choose MAC counters and the MAC web site. 🙂
Effectively this FINALLY occurred
I broke my private vow to solely learn books I can try out from the library (don’t ask me why I do this stuff; I simply do!) and purchased Loopy Wealthy Asians as a result of I nonetheless couldn’t discover the e-book on the library for just like the 20th time. I simply couldn’t take it anymore, LOL!
Excited to begin this tonight and see the way it stacks as much as the film, which I cherished.
Oh, and bear in mind our chat about grownup versus childrens coloring books? Effectively, I purchased a brand new Melissa and Doug Jumbo Coloring Pad for Connor, and I could or might not have additionally purchased one for myself…
I’m additionally *this shut* to purchasing my very own private set of Crayola crayons.
Who needs to paint with me? 🙂
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,