1. It has a candy-ish vanilla style that doesn’t overwhelm. I prefer it!
2. It’s a strong balm so it is advisable press a bit till some stick in your finger but it surely glides properly on the lips and turns into nearly liquidy.
3. A bit goes a good distance.
4. It’s a sleeping pack however I typically use it as a lip primer because it helps smoothen the strains of my lips.
5. It feels nourishing however I nonetheless get up with chapped lips. I have to simply have very chappy lips.
6. It seems like a barrier that locks in lips moisture from evaporating because the balm is teeny bit heavier in comparison with blistex, pawpaw or carmex, however not too heavy. Nonetheless feels snug on my lips. I prefer it greater than eos which does fully nothing to my lips!
Total, I just like the product. It could work for individuals who don’t chap an excessive amount of. Nevertheless, I’m nonetheless on the hunt for higher sleeping masks after I end the two that I’ve.