Hello all. 27(M) right here. Pores and skin kind is fairly regular. No points actually. Occasional spots and whiteheads. Had a minimal skincare earlier than. Used to simply wash my face with black cleaning soap and moisturised with jojoba oil. Launched a toner and favored how my pores and skin felt and regarded. Acquired intrigued with Korean skincare so did some analysis. Heard in regards to the multi-step routine. Cherished it. Till I began creating pimples. Did extra analysis. Purchased extra merchandise to repair my ‘pimples’. An increasing number of pimples adopted. Spiralled. Had a field filled with skincare that I didn’t even wish to consider using. Nonetheless needed to purchase extra merchandise although.
Went to US for a visit. Solely introduced Laneige Cream Pores and skin Refiner + Aloe gel + TO Squalane + Sunscreen. Acquired curious with Differin. It helped with pimples. What additionally actually helped was giving my pores and skin a break from all these ‘vital merchandise’. Zits now gone. It was by no means pimples. I used an excessive amount of too shortly and my pores and skin was telling me to cease however data dictates that this product is nice for this drawback so it ought to work and so I saved going. Realized my lesson the onerous method. Lots of spent. A lot of PIH. However now I do know.
TLDR: Your pores and skin is sensible. Cleanse, hydrate, moisturise, defend.
Banila Co Cleaning Balm (PM)
Hada Labo Hyaluronic Cleanser (PM)
Dermatory Hypoallergenic Toner (AM/PM)
Cos de Baha Azelaic Acid (AM/PM)
DIY Vit C Serum (AM)
The Inkey Listing Niacinamide (PM)
Tretinoin 0.025% (PM)
Hydroquinone 4% (PM spot deal with)
Cerave Cream (AM/PM)
Rohto Pores and skin Aqua (AM)
PS yeah it doesn’t look minimal in any respect, however I hearken to my pores and skin. If I really feel like I might do with no product then I skip it. Most days I simply tone, moisturise and SPF.
Cleansers (1st and 2nd cleansers)
• Pyunkang Yul Cleanser (500ml) – BIG bottle. Lasted me ages. Gentle. Does what it says. None stripping from what I might bear in mind. WNRP
• Hada Labo Foaming Cleanser – Love this cleanser. Non-drying for a foaming cleanser. Undecided what the pH is however my pores and skin by no means felt stripped. Reasonably priced as you should purchase refills. HG
• Cosrx Good Morning Gel Cleanser – Too drying for me. WNRP.
• Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash – Drying however made my pores and skin clean. WNRP
• Heimish Cleaning Balm – My first cleaning balm. Cherished it at first however I used to be ultimately delay by its perfume to some extent that I used to be utilizing greater than I wanted simply so I might end it. WNRP
• The Face Store Rice Cleaning Oil (Each Mild & Wealthy model) – I liked the wealthy model throughout winter. Each are fragranced. Each are simple cleaning oils. WRP
• DHC Cleaning Oil – Heavy weight cleaning oil. Ensure you emulsify it effectively with water. None stripping. WNRP just because I discover it costly.
• Banila Co Cleaning Balm – Love. A bit of bit goes a great distance. Fragranced. WRP
• Muji Cleaning Oil – It’s a cleaning oil lol. Does what it says. No fuss. No perfume. WRP
• Missha Tremendous Off Cleaning Oil Peel Off – Light-weight cleaning oil. Massive bottle. WRP
• Neogen Actual Ferment Micro Essence – Hydrating. Mild. Perfume free. Didn’t irritate my pores and skin or something. Tried it a very long time in the past. Will replace as soon as I’ve tried my new bottle. For now, WNRP as a result of value.
• Cosrx Inexperienced Toner Pads – It’s okay. Not that hydrating. Good for a fast toner pad masking. Scented. WNRP.
• Neogen Actual Cica Pad – I imagine this accommodates PHA. Pores and skin smoothing. I favored it sufficient RP.
• Innisfree Inexperienced Tea Pores and skin – Smelled citrusy. Hydrating for somebody with normal-oily pores and skin. WNRP.
• Thank You Farmer True Water Deep Toner – Barely viscous for a toner. Fragranced. Didn’t like this product as I really feel prefer it broke me out. Didn’t end. WNRP.
• Missha Time Revolution FTE – Love this. My pores and skin simply drinks it up. RP
• Dermatory Hypoallergenic Moisturising Toner – LOVE this too. Reasonably priced (300ml) A lot of good substances (Allantoin, Cica, Honey!). Hydrating and moisturising. Perfume free. ‘Clear’. ?HG
• Hada Labao Shirojyun Lotion – Didn’t like. Didn’t discover any pores and skin brightening impact. WNRP
• Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion – Bomb. Totally different HA weights + urea. Hydrating and pores and skin smoothing. HG
• Benton Aloe BHA Pores and skin Toner – Pores and skin loving substances whereas mildly exfoliating. RP
• Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner – Viscous. Calming. I like. RP
• Laneige Cream Pores and skin Refiner (Regular/Mist) – Love this. Multipurpose. Hydrating and moisturising. Typically carry it with me when travelling to maintain my skincare minimal. HG
• I’m From Mugwort Essence – Barely viscous. Took some time to soak up. Soothing. Costly. WNRP. • Cosrx Snail Mucin Essence – Sticky. Magical. Reasonably priced. RP.
• Kikumasamune Excessive Moist – Reasonably priced. Massive bottle. Disagreeable sake odor. Did nothing for my pores and skin. Very watery. Incorporates placenta(!). WNRP
• Acwell Licorice Toner – Smells good. Very hydrating. HG at one level. RP.
• Cosrx AHA BHA Toner – Meh. Neither hydrating nor exfoliating. WNRP.
• Innisfree Inexperienced Tea Seed Serum – Hydrating and plumping. May be oily Fragranced. RP
• Cos de Baha Azelaic Acid Serum – Aloe primarily based. Hydrating. I really feel prefer it has helped with my PIH.
• I’m From Ginseng Serum – FrAgRanced. Hydrating. Feels good if you apply on pores and skin. Brightening. WNRP.
• Nacific Contemporary Herb Origin Serum – Additionally fragranced. Oil water combo. Didn’t discover any brightening impact. Oily residue that didn’t fairly soak up in my pores and skin. WNRP.
• It’s Pores and skin Energy 10 Ampoule (WH/PO variations) – Nada. Chucked it. WNRP
• Pyunkang Yul Moisture Ampoule – Labelled as an ampoule however instruction tells you to make use of it because the final step of skincare. Cooling impact. Clear substances. Good for hotter weathers. Can’t inform the distinction between this and the PKY Balancing Gel.
• Cosrx Mela 14 Ampoule – Incorporates niacinamide. No brightening impact famous. Small bottle. Discontinued I imagine. WNRP
• Klairs Freshly Juiced Vit C – Hated it. Weak proportion of Vit C. Oxidises shortly when you’re not cautious. Oily. Sat on my pores and skin. Gave me blackheads I swear. WNRP
• A’Pieu Madecassoside Cream – Love. Fragranced. Calming. WRP
• Aromatica Aloe Gel – Smells like rose when you prefer it. Massive bottle. Cherished this as a masks or as a moisturiser. HG aloe.
• Cosrx Oil Free Moisturiser – Some wizardry right here. Very moisturising. Favored it sufficient however WNRP • Cosrx Hyaluronic Acid Cream – Cherished this too. Very sticky however moisturising. WRP.
• Sur Medic+ Azulene Soothing Cream – Very calming. Feels moisturising however typically dries down tight on my face. Costly. WRP
• Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Focus Cream – Heck yeah. Love this cream. I alternate between this and Cerave Cream within the tub as my HG moisturiser.
• A’Pieu Madecassoside Gel – I like this too. Hydrating for a gel. I’d say it is perhaps too heavy for these with oily pores and skin. Calming. WRP
• Nature Republic Aloe Gel – Who hasn’t tried this amirite? Couldn’t stand the perfume tbh. Nonetheless cracking via to this massive tub lol. WNRP.
• Laneige Water Sleeping Masks – Oh MY GOD. Whats the hype about. Fragranced. Made my pores and skin really feel tight regardless that I’ve layered merchandise underneath this. WNRP.
• Banila Co Pricey Hydration Sleeping Masks – Very moisturising sleeping masks. WRP. • Cosrx Snail AIO Cream – Made my pores and skin really feel tight. WNRP.
• Cosrx Rice Sleeping Masks – A lot of folks love this. Idk why. It’s not unhealthy however nothing to brag about imo.
• Cosrx Oil Free Aloe Cream – Light-weight. Good for summer time. No actual occlusive so that you may end up feeling dry. WNRP
• TonyMoly The Inexperienced Tea Chok Chok Intense Cream – Heavy cream. Excellent for winter or these with dry pores and skin. WNRP
• Etude Home Moistfull Collagen Cream – Simply considering again about this product makes my pores and skin really feel good lmao. Smells and feels good. Moisturising. Excellent weight for my pores and skin. BRB RP RN
• It’s Pores and skin Hyaluronic Eye Cream – It’s okay. Took without end to complete, largely as a result of I don’t actually look after eye cream. WNRP. Sheet/Wash off Masks
• Innisfree Tremendous Volcanic Pore Clay Masks 2X – Love the cooling. Incorporates glycolic so it’s exfoliating as effectively. RP
• Skinfood Black Sugar Honey Masks – Love. Fragranced. I name this the poor man’s I’m From Honey Masks. WRP.
• I’m From Honey Masks – LOOVE. Tremendous moisturising. I go away it on for an hour and my pores and skin feels superb. HG
• Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Colour Clay Masks (Inexperienced one) – Did nothing. WNRP. • I’m From Mugwort Masks – Additionally love. Calming, cooling, soothing. Pores dimension look minimised. Not hydrating. WRP however dear. So I made a decision to RP Honey Masks as an alternative.
• Dewytree Deep Masks – A lot of essence. Very hydrating. Delicate masks. WRP
• Dewytree Aqua Deep Masks – Similar as above. WRP.
• Dewytree Assist Me Honey Masks – Smells of honey. Like it. Very hydrating. WRP
• Melano CC Sheet Masks – Not sufficient essence. No brightening. WNRP.
• I’m Sorry For My Pores and skin Each day Calming Solar Cream – Lavender fragranced. White solid. Moisturising. Considerably greasy. WNRP
• Rohto SKIN AQUA GOLD UV Tremendous Moisture Gel – Love this. Absorbs effectively. No whitecast. Reasonably priced. ?HG
• Missha All-around Secure Block Aqua Solar Gel – Like it too. Hydrating. No whitecast. Stings my eyes like mad tho. Nonetheless WRP.
• BIORE UV Aqua Wealthy Watery Essence Sunscreen – Beautiful. Shiny end. Goes to shortly. WNRP if I’m sincere, just because I’m after extra economical sunscreens.
• MISSHA All-around Secure Block Each day Solar – Moisturising. Whitecast. WNRP.
• Laneige Air Mild Sunstick – Handy to make use of when youre out and about. Sticky end. Lasts without end. WNRP as a result of sticky means icky lmao I simply imply that mud and grime extra prone to persist with your face.
• Cosrx Aloe Soothing Solar Cream – Beautiful. Moisturising. Too heavy for me. WRP.
• Laneige Lip Sleeping Masks – It’s a lip balm. I find it irresistible. RP
• Klavuu Lip Sleeping Masks – Additionally a lip balm. I additionally prefer it. WRP
• Etude Home Honey Cera Lip – Yess. Sticky. Shiny. Hydrating? Sure. RP
• Innisfree Lip Peeling Booster – Gommage exfoliant. I prefer it for cleansing my pores and skin when all of the above lip balms pile up on my lips lol.
• Cosrx AHA 7 Liquid – Stingy. Works effectively. WRP
• Isntree 8% AHA Essence – 4% Glycolic and 4% Lactic Acid. Gentle however efficient. WRP
• 3CE Moist Glossing Face Oi Mist – Hydrating. Oily movie. WNRP.
• Dr Jart+ Cicapair Re-Cowl – Exhausting to unfold. Undecided if calming however I exploit it to tone down some redness. RP.
• T’IAM Arbutin Mixing Powder – I like to combine it with my toner. Undecided if it brightens however I prefer to assume so. Modifications the feel of my toner .Makes it really feel silky. I dig. WNRP.
• Cosrx Sebum Centella Powder – It’s a powder. WRP.
• Cosrx Centella Blemish Cream – I exploit as spot cream. Mildy calming. WNRP.
• Preserve Cool Soothe Fixence Mist – Good to spritz. Doesn’t do a lot else. WNRP.
As acknowledged, they’re mini opinions. If you need extra in depth about particular merchandise then let me know and I am going to do my greatest to reply.