I haven’t been so excited a few vary of liquid lipsticks for a very long time (at the very least 2 months wink )! And the Too Confronted Melted Matte assortment is a extremely good shock…
At first I used to be not notably drawn to them. Apart from the truth that I’ve manner too many liquid lipsticks and that I’ve bother discovering a shade that I don’t already personal (let’s be sincere right here), I wasn’t a fan of the basic system of Too Confronted Melted liquid lipsticks.
Though I really like the vary of colours of the basic system, I discover them troublesome to use (their foam applicator is tremendous messy) they usually age very badly on my lips: butt gap lips after 2 hours, adopted by crumbles. It’s simply yucky. I additionally don’t just like the end, tremendous pigmented however probably not matte, so normally I finish with lipstick all over the place if I’m not tremendous cautious. In a phrase, for me, it’s a go.
Nonetheless, with the evaluations for this new matte model being extraordinarily constructive, I took benefit of a coupon code a number of weeks in the past on the US Too Confronted web site and I added one to my cart. I attempted the shade Queen B after I acquired it a number of weeks in the past (and I did a micro evaluation/ first impressions on Snapshat) (my title there is bonniegarner should you fancy do come and say hiya wink ) and I used to be very happy by the system! I rushed on to the Too Confronted web site once more and ordered 2 extra shades: Bend & Snap! and Promote Out. Sadly, Promote Out was out of inventory… (it’s nonetheless the case unhappy )
However I assumed that I’d nonetheless present you the 2 I’ve in immediately’s submit. I’m occurring a street journey subsequent week: US, Canada the US once more, so possibly I’ll discover the lacking shade there (amongst tons of different issues I need to purchase there)(are you able to inform the joy could be very actual for me!).
Too Confronted Melted Matte liquid lipsticks, presentation:
What the manufacturers says about them:
“Matte colour will get a Soften-over!
Our revolutionary system glides over lips like a gloss however dries to an ultra-matte opaque end. Infused with a no-sting lip plumper and filler, Melted Matte ensures colour at all times seems to be wealthy, full, and kissable – by no means dry, shriveled or cracked.
Doe-foot applicator comfortably coats lips in bursts of intense, saturated matte colour that lasts for hours.“
It’s a excessive pigmentation liquid lipstick, with a very matte end.
The model speaks of a long-lasting sans-transfer product but in addition a real consolation on the lips because of the skincare components within the system (avocado oil, vitamin E, and spheres of hyaluronic acid for a plumping impact on the lips).
There are 17 shades accessible within the vary. The unit worth is $21.
Too Confronted Melted Matte liquid lipsticks, my take a look at and ideas:
– Packaging: fairly cool and cute. It’s just a little cumbersome (the background is a large and rectangular, it’s not probably the most sensible for storage, however hey, it’s not a giant flaw wink ).
– Texture: creamy whereas being fairly liquid in the identical time. It applies simply, with out bleeding.
– End: it’s a very matte end that dries rapidly after utility, leaving a velvety impact on the lips. The system is switch and kiss-proof. wink
– Scent: they’ve obtained a barely candy odor, however fairly delicate. I prefer it, it’s not overpowering. It’s very mild, which is shocking from Too Confronted. Normally, the model is clearly on the very candy facet with its closely chocolate and even peach scented eyeshadow palettes or bronzers. Truthfully, I believe I want it, I’m not a fan of tremendous candy scents in make-up (I’m a grown ass lady, not just a little woman! wink ).
– Pigmentation: wonderful, identical to the opacity on the lips. The colour is true to what you see within the tube they usually apply evenly on the lips.
– Colour vary: fairly good, there may be virtually every part you want: some nude, pale or very darkish colours, loopy colours (together with a really good navy blue, Who’s Zoomin Who, my little sister would adore it!) I nonetheless want the colour vary of Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks. It’s nonetheless my favourite concerning the shades (the system of ABH liquid lipsticks isn’t the most effective although).
– Software: simple as a result of the applicator is nice: small and exact, it distributes the correct quantity of product on the lips and might draw a reasonably and sharp lip contour.
– Feeling on the lips: they dry fully to grow to be fully matte on the lips. At first, they’re just a little bit cheesy however after a couple of minutes, they dry fully and you’ll’t really feel them on the lips.
Consolation clever, they’re not drying in any respect (though I wouldn’t describe them as moisturizing).
– Lasting energy: good. They final 6-8 hours on me even when I must do a really small touch-up within the heart of the lips after a meal. Additionally, they fade fairly properly in the course of the day, with out crumbling or doing that terrible “butt-hole lips” impact, which is fairly cool.
– Worth for cash: I’d say it’s a superb worth for cash. I really like the system and the colour vary is kind of good. They retail for $21.
Too Confronted Melted Matte liquid lipsticks, the colours:
– Queen B: a pinky mauve, virtually just a little greyish. I anticipated it to be just a little extra pink to be sincere. This sort of colour isn’t at all times tremendous flattering on me. If I pair it with a heat colours based mostly eye make-up to stability, it’s OK but it surely’s not a colour that offers me a pleasant radiant glow… If I take advantage of a nude pink pencil to heat it up (like MAC Boldly Naked for instance), it additionally helps. I believe it could look higher on a medium pores and skin tone (I’ll attempt to bear in mind to make use of extra bronzer subsequent time I’ll put on it wink ).
– Bend & Snap!: a gorgeous darkish raspberry pink, barely purple. Regardless that it’s a darker shade, it’s tremendous luminous and it actually lights up the face. I additionally assume its an ideal summer time to fall transition shade, what do you assume?
Lastly, listed below are the swatches:
And on me:
– Queen B:
– Bend & Snap!:
– the packaging is good and cute
– the applicator is exact and can be utilized to attract a reasonably lip contour
– the end is completely matte
– good pigmentation and opacity on the lips
– they really feel light-weight on the lips
– not too drying
– transfer-proof and kiss-proof
– they fade fairly properly on the lips
– the packaging is usually a bit sophisticated to retailer (particularly should you manage issues like me in acrylic compartments)
In brief, it’s actually a superb shock and if I can discover the colour Promote Out within the USA or in Canada, I’ll most likely purchase it too! smile
Too Confronted Melted Matte liquid lipsticks can be found on Too Confronted web site or Sephora.com for $21.
And also you, have you ever tried these Too Confronted Melted Matte liquid lipsticks? What are your ideas?
Picture credit score: bonnie-garner.com